Ouzo Shrimp Spaghetti
A quick and easy lunch or dinner option. Something anyone can do in 15-20 min prep and cooking time. Excellent for summer and winter times.
- 1 Frying Pan
- 1 Pot
- 1/2 Box of Spaghetti
- 250 gm Shrimps
- 6-7 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 handful Parsley
- 3-4 Shots Ouzo
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 Garlic Clove
- 1 Onion
- 1-2 Large Tomatoes
- Add water to the Pot and a pinch of salt and let it boil
- Start by grading 1-2 tomatoes into a plate
- Cut the the onion in fine slices
- Cut the garlic and the onion finely and cook in the hot oil for 1 min
- Cut the the garlic as fine as you can
- Fine cut the handful of parsley and put it on the side for the end.
- When boiling add the 1/2 packet of the spaghetti and cook to the box's instructions ( usually for 8-10 min)
- Add the olive oil to the frying pan and heat it up
- Once the oil is heated add the onion and the seasoning
- Give it a stir and let it shimmer for 1 min. Then add the garlic and mix.
- When the onion is starting to get some color add the tomato and the shrimps and mix well.
- Add the shrimps and cook 30 sec to 1 min.
- Add the Ouzo and let it cook for 1 min to remove most alcohol
- Take the spaghetti from the pot and add it to the flying pan and mix well to get the sauce on the spaghetti the best you can.
- Plate and sprinkle with fine cut Parsley and the cherry tomatoes cut in half.