Also called the Greek lasagna. A great meal for everyday or a Sunday with family and friends.
- 2 Pots
- 1 Oven tray
- 1 Bowl
- 1 hand Mixer
- 1 pack Spaghetti Number 2
- 500 gm Beef Minced Meat
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 large Onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 box Bechamel ready mix - no cooking
- 1 ltr Milk
- Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Fill a big pot with water and a pinch of salt. And cook the spaghetti until half done. The strain them and set on the side
- Grade the tomatoes in a bowl or plate to use later.
- Peal the Onion and the the garlic and finely cut them then put them on the side.
- In the second pot add olive oil - enough to cover the bottom- and set it on high heat. When hot enough add the onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 min.
- Next add the minced meat and cook for 5 min or until it has nice brown color.
- Add the tomatoes cook for and additional 2-3 min.
- In a bowl add the bechamel mix and milk according to the instruction in the package and ix with the hand mixer again according to the package instructions.
- Take the oven tray and start creating the following layers.All the spaghettiParmesan cheeseMinced meatParmesan cheeseBechamelParmesan cheeseNutmeg
- Make sure you have covered everything with the béchamel or it will burn and become hard and uneatable.
- Bake in the oven at 200C for 20 min. Let ti cooldown 5-10 then serve and enjoy.