Cocoa Biscuit Cake
Easy Fast Cocoa Biscuit Cake to impress and to enjoy any time of the day .
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Tray
- 1 Box Square Biscuits
- 200 grams Powder Sugar
- 100 grams Cocoa Powder
- 100 grams Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 Glass Milk
- Add the powder sugar, cocoa, butter and egg into the bowl and mix well until you get a smooth homogenous mixture.
- Add milk into a new bowl, Dang the biscuit into it and hang it over it for a minute to remove the excess. Add a small amount of the cocoa mixture on one side. Repeat for the rest of the biscuit and join them on the mixture side.
- When you have the biscuits looking like the original box use the rest of the mixture to cover all sides.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Cut the diagonally to create the zebra effect. Server as is or with some sauce. Chocolate sauce or syrup.