Location: Altdorf Ranks: 40+ | Type: 6-Player, Instanced | Grade: 5 | Key Loot: Sentinel Armor and Weapons
Legends say two lectors, twins Maxwell and Markus Matzenbach, let corruption crawl into their hearts and abused their positions of power. Tempted by death magic, the twins were reborn unto darkness as the fallen lectors Zakarai and Verrimus. The Order of the Cleansing Flame requires fearless adventurers to purge the Temple of Sigmar’s underbelly of its foul denizens before the citizens of Altdorf learn even the most sacred of places is vulnerable in this dark age.
Arch Lectors Zakarai & Verrimus
- Cleave: Melee Cleave
- Melt Armor: Used on primary Target, reduces armor to 0.
- Bunker of Faith: Long cooldown, reduces incoming damage by 80%
- AOE Disarm: Disarms everyone in a 2000 radius for 3 seconds
- Random Dmg: Random high damage nuke
- Random AOE Dmg: Random high damage AOE nuke
- AOE Root: Roots everyone within 2000 units.
Zakarai and Verrimus lay on stone tablets at the back of the room. They will not be attackable until all of the trash mobs in the room are killed. Zakarai will start with Cleave, Melt Armor and Bunker of Faith.
Verrimus will start with Disarm, Random Dmg, Random AOE Dmg, AOE Root.
Zakarai must be tanked by 2 tanks due to the melt armor debuff. As such Verrimus will not have a tank and he will be constantly hitting the raid with magic spells.
Zakarai and Verrimus will constantly check each other’s life. If at any time one is 10% lower than the other they will stop combat and cast a spell on each other. The one with lower health will be healed up to the others current health. At this time they will also switch abilities.
Once one of the two dies the other one will say a line of dialogue committing his soul to a greater daemon in exchange for power. He will enrage and kill the player that killed the brother. After that he will convulse and a void will appear and pull the doomed brother into it.
Crypt Web Queen
- Ambush: Drops down from the ceiling on players when they pass by.
- Bite: Melee attack
- Root Cone DoT: Frontal cone that roots and dots all targets in front of the queen.
- Random Target Root: DoT Random ranged target which will be rooted and take damage.
- Bleed: High damage bleed placed on top threat melee target
- Random Dot: Same high damage bleed as above only placed on a ranged target
- Spirit Drain Debuff: Used in conjunction with the “Spirits”, reduces AP regen by 15% and movement speed by 20%.
Necromancer Malcidious is non agro to start.
Necromancer Malcidious will enter combat with the players and use his two dots on the group. Every 30 seconds he will summon the “|n’s Spirit” from a random player in the group. That player will receive a debuff on them reducing their AP and movement speed permanently. Players must kill this mob in 25 seconds or the buff will not be removed. If the mob is killed within 25
seconds then the buff is clensed. After 25 seconds the Spirit will degen.
At 50% health Necromancer Malcidious will run to the alter and cast a spell. This will summon two Deathbringers. These mobs are no-kill but can be rooted and snared. They will randomly select a player to agro every 10 seconds and path towards them. If they reach a player they will do tremendous damage. It is very very important that no one get the spirit drain debuff or else they will have difficulty getting away from the Deathbringers.
- Swing: Standard Melee Swing
- Random AoE DoT: Random targeted AOE DoT. Players must stay spread out to avoid multiple players getting hit.
- Damage Font: Font of damage placed on a random player in the group. Players must stay spread out so that multiple players are not hit by the font. Players must move out of the font or
Players fifght The Reaper, he will use all of his abilities.
At 40% health The Reaper will start to spawn adds. He will spawn 1 champion con add every 15 seconds. These have reduced hit points, however if players do not deal with them quickly enough they will build up and overwhelm the player.
- Random Shot: Shoots at a random player on her hate list
- Frontal Cone Shot: Frontal cone shot hitting all players in front of her
- Grenade Toss: Throws a grenade at a random player in the group exploding for AOE damage.
- Disarm: Disarms her current target
Players will fight Seraphine while she uses all of herabilities.
At 10% Health she will break combat and become nonaggro. Players will be able to speak to her at that point. She will tell the players that she can pick the lock leading to the final boss room. If the two other mini-bosses have been defeated she will open the gate. If not, she will inform the players of such.
- Frontal Cone: Nuke Does damage to all targets in front of her.
- Random Nuke: Does Random Damage to one person in the group.
- AE Silence: Silences the entire group for several seconds.
Players will Sister Eudocia while she uses all of her abilities.
After 20 seconds Sister Eudocia will start to spawn bats from the back of the room. The bats will continue to spawn constantly until the players are completely overwhelmed.
Tobias the Fallen
- Passive AP Drain: Once engaged in combat Tobias will constantly drain players AP. Players will have to deal with reduced AP for the entire fight.
- Knockback Snare: Periodically in the fififififi ght Tobias will knockback every player in the group and then begin to cast a heal on himself. The heal has a long build time and can be interrupted.
- Knockback Aggro switch: Every 15-20 seconds Tobias will knockback his primary target and clear hate on that target.
- Heal: Long build up, only used after the knockback snare.
Players will fight Tobias as he uses all of his abilities. His heals must be interrupted.
Return of Reckoning is constantly updated and to maintain its originality as well as to provided new challenges to the player. If some of the above information is changed please let us know to adjust it. We try and keep it as updated as possible!